Beginnings

In less than a day I travel to Tanzania to take part in an Oral History Interpretation and Documentation Pilot Program. I am excited to say the least, and have high expectations on the benefits of this experience to both our group and the student and faculty in Tanzania.

I've spent the last few days packing, going over gear, and getting the necessary items needed for the trip. My equipment list is minimal- camera, microphone, 2 lens, a lot of supporting materials, external hard drives, lens filters, tripod, batteries etc.





I've spent quite a bit on over the counter meds and will be taking daily doses of Malaron (Malaria prevention medication) and have a bout of vaccines in my system, and YES the excitement is finally kicking in.

#Documentation #OralHistoryInterpretationTanzania #Filmmaker #NSCCInternational

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Calling

Adieu

The Real Deal